User login

Weekly Report for week ending 20 April 2012




I made some serious progress last week. I've now got my input plugins completed. I had to ditch the library I was using for parsing the RRDs as it was returning data in a totally broken way and I didn't have time to fix it. Instead I wrote a simple parser of the xml from rrdtool dump which seems to work nicely. I also wrote up an input plugin for amp which had a really nice API to work from. I started learning what I need to do for the database side of things. I had a chat to Christopher as has done some investigation into this area already and I may be able to incorporate some of his work into the project.