User login

Weekly report - Jeremy

02

Dec

2012

This week Chris and I sat down and sorted through which libraries we could use for providing more fluid graphing, and started to think about how to re-implement the matrix, without being too heavy on the DOM. I've started trying to re-use the DataTables jQuery plug-in to display the matrix, but simplify it so that it's not quite so browser intensive, and can display the data in a way which will scale nicely.

I also wrote a global header template which will be used on every page, and has all the basic includes, as well as the potential for each page to pass it page-specific includes.