User login

Weekly Report

13

Apr

2016

Arrived back in the weekend and spent sometime catching up on things I had missed. I spent the majority of the week working through the suggestions from supervisors on the OpenFlow packet_in and out paper. I spent some time considering where my PhD is going, and what the best starting place would be.

I also spent an afternoon working through a performance related libtrace DPDK issue, reported on github. Which now means we use default values provided by the device, which is a new option in more recent versions of DPDK. I also confirmed that DPDK 2.0 appears to work. Others still appear to be working on porting libtrace to newer versions of DPDK.