User login

Weekly Report

09

Dec

2011

I tried graphviz again, and managed to produce a large black and white graph with a slightly smaller data set, but it doesnt cope with the full sized data.

I modified Brendon's preprocessing programme so it would check the asn list from team cymru before performing a lookup, so I could set the rtt cutoff much lower without having to do heaps and heaps of lookups.

Brendon made a list of aliases, so I made the programme read those in, and choose an arbitrary address from the aliases for each node. Though the results seem shaky at least with this first data set.

Brendon also got some data from a lot more sources, so I produced graphs with those, using the preprocessing to eliminate the international nodes, but not with the aliasing.

I'm away all next week.. merry christmas.