User login

Weekly Report -- 28/10/2011

31

Oct

2011

Implemented a libprotoident module for my longitudinal analysis and starting running that over the trace sets that it would be appropriate for. During this process, I noticed that one of the Waikato 3 traces had managed to get corrupted during a sector reallocation. Fortunately, Brad was able to fix it by removing the problematic disk from the RAID before the change became permanent.

First review came back for the libprotoident paper so I decided to start addressing their comments - mainly they wanted more detail about the algorithms used and how the rule matching actually worked. Hopefully, adding some pseudocode describing various components will be satisfactory. Then I had to go back and get the paper back under the page limit :(