User login

Weekly Report -- 24/08/2012

29

Aug

2012

The last couple of weeks have been fairly unproductive, with my focus being mainly on other classes, but I did get a couple of things done. Write-metadata went for another round of review, this time based on another patchset from VA Linux. I received feedback for that, and have made most of the adjustments. Tests remain on that front.

In terms of evaluating my overall project, I spent a day attempting to cobble together oftest1[1,2] to do some interoperability testing. Even with the of1[1,2]softswitch implementations that come with the testing frameworks, I've had little luck getting any kind of sane output; it looks like this will be my focus in the following week.

I'd like to be able to have something positive to put in my upcoming honours talk regarding the standards-compliance of the latest OVS code, but we'll see how that pans out.