User login

Weekly Report -- 18/05/2012

21

May

2012

Finally cleaned up my initial version of the arbitrary ethernet patchset and got it to satisfy the testsuite. Put it up for review on the mailinglist and I've got a bunch of helpful feedback. Next step is to fix up a new version now that I've got a clearer picture of what the OVS devs are looking for in this patch.

Brad and I also spent a bit of time last week tinkering with various Openflow things, primarily POX and RouteFlow. POX was reasonably successful, with a L2 learning switch fairly easy to get running. We also tried the pox-gui and, seperately, RouteFlow's new development branch. Had less success in these areas though - there's a lot more moving parts there. The code is still pretty experimental.