User login

Weekly Report - 18/04/14

21

Apr

2014

I've been looking more deeply into Contiki this week in an attempt to become more familiar with the code. One issue I found was that Contiki only seems to support one of the five buttons on the MB950 (application board) out of the box, so I wanted to see if it were possible to fix this. It seems as though some effort has gone into writing the code such that it can be extended to support more buttons easily (for example, the button that is supported can be interchanged with any one of the other buttons), but it stops short of actually implementing multiple buttons, which is really strange. In any case, I should stop getting held up with this and move on to more relevant things. Over the next few days I will start playing with IPv6 communication and then revisit some of the initial research I did to determine which direction to take the project.