User login

Weekly Report - 08 September 2017

11

Sep

2017

This week I finished off implementation of the dynamic topology module. Fixed up issues with the OSPF dynamic topology module and with the processing of topology information in the network module. I also performed more tests to make sure that the network changes are received by the disaggregator and interpreted correctly. I have also fixed some bugs relating to the unit test runner and modified the disaggregator to use a logging module, in preparation for performance testing. The log level for the output can now be specified as an argument when running the disaggregator.

At the end of the week, I started to work on performance testing the code. I am currently modifying the testing tool to allow benchmarking of the disaggregator. There are several other BGP implementations that can be benchmarked with the tool. We can use these to compare our results.