User login

Weekly Report -- 03/02/2017

07

Feb

2017

Another disrupted week, this time caused by a malfunctioning vehicle causing me to have to work from home for much of it.

Returned to polishing and improving my state machine generation code, mostly to deal with some minor inaccuracies when creating loops or converging branches. The machines are starting to look reasonably right, although I still need a good method for working out the best candidates to be start states.

Fixed some AMP matrix issues that cropped up when we rolled the latest code out to one of our deployments. The two main problems were that a) the throughput matrix hadn't been updated to the new API and b) the relative matrix metrics were inconsistent. As part of the process of fixing these, I also found that we've been calculating relative latency incorrectly for quite a while so I've fixed that as well.